Before you become the best friend and a reliable partner for your customer it can take quite a long time. And the whole time your customer may have doubts about you and your expertise. As usual, this causes the phenomenon of rejections when a customer that understands that he needs your services still rejects getting them from you.
Being sincere, sometimes, these rejections are reasonable and they mean that it’s something going wrong with your promotion and advertising. But still, even the most failed advertising campaign that created more rejections than leads can be improved if you know how to work with rejections properly.
Why May Customers Reject Your Services
Almost every customer may have rejections. That’s just human nature. In moving business, the main rejections are, usually, as follows:
- Too high rates,
- No additional services are available,
- No free time slots on the nearest day,
- No insurance for loads,
- All of that + too high rates again.
Maybe, you know that some of these drawbacks are actual and there are reasons not to mitigate them. Yet you can make your dark sides bright when you communicate with your customers and leads properly to work with their rejections.
3 Tips on How to Work With Moving Business Customers’ Rejections
There are some evident yet effective tips about how to work with rejections in moving business. We’ll gladly share some of them with you.
- Decide whether the rejections your customer has are real, false, or conditionally rejective. The difference is great. Clients with real rejections are interested in purchase but they have something that doesn’t make them content. For false rejections, it’s easy to determine them. Clients who have false rejections are passive and they are not really interested in your product. They communicate just for fun or because they are still not sure that they need that purchase. For conditionally rejective customers, it is enough to focus on the problem they have, and when you solve it, it’s OK.
- Make it trustful. The most important thing in working with rejections is to make customers trust you. Be sincere, show some figures and facts for your benefit, or at least, listen to your customer gladly and attentively. That’s what they wait for from you. And when they get it, rejections will mitigate.
- Create a strategy to reject rejections. That is, consider main doubts of your customers and tailor answers to them perfectly. That works even for most scrooge clients.
- Always consider the result from your work with rejections will be upgrading your deal to a new stage. Appointing a meeting, signing a contract, providing services, just name it what you want to get next.
- Never give up if your attempt failed. That is an experience that you’ve got. Further will be better.
Your work with rejections will be a great contribution to your lead generation and sales increase. Just work it out properly or delegate that task to pros. In SmartProvide, you may get the help that you need in your moving business including professional work with rejections.